1 Have you already completed your 120-hour accredited TEFL / TESOL certificate and looking for assistance with job placement and in-country orientation and support? 1. Min 120-hour TEFL / TESOL certificate (assessed by Destination TEFL during the application process) The Fast Track programmes start on the second Wednesday of any of the full programmes done in Cambodia, Thailand or Indonesia. Spending money:
Already Tefl Certified - Fast Track and Job Placement in SE Asia
This option might be just what you are looking for.
2 weeks in country orientation with practical teaching.
All transport for program related activities
Half-day cultural tour
6 to 8 hours of teacher practica at schools, NGOs or local businesses
In country orientation – Asian Culture
Recap of lesson planning (Destination TEFL PPP)
Actual lesson planning and preparation
NOTE: A previous TEFL certificate does not automatically guarantee acceptance to the TEFL extension programme, and a short assignment will be provided to ensure you are familiar with the basics.
2. Age 20 years and above
3. Native or Native level English Speakers
4. UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA or South African Passport Holders as well as EU nationals with a clear accent and near-native command of English (other nationalities may apply but visa restrictions might be an issue – please check with Destination TEFL before acceptance)
5. Some work experience (does not have to be teaching-related)
6. University Bachelor’s Degree needed for placement in Indonesia, Thailand & Vietnam however non- degreed applicants can apply to teach in Cambodia.
7. Fit & healthy (any mental or psychological disorders will need pre-approval from Destination TEFL).
8. Clear criminal record (petty crimes can be overseen)
9. Open to new cultures
** We are able to assist friends and couples wanting to travel together.
17 January 2024 - 01 February 2024
14 February 2024 - 29 February 2024
13 March 2024 - 28 March 2024
24 April 2024 - 09 May 2024
22 May 2024 - 06 June 2024
19 June 2024 - 04 July 2024
07 August 2024 - 22 August 2024
04 September 2024 - 19 September 2024
09 October 2024 - 24 October 2024
06 November 2024 - 21 November 2024
04 December 2024 - 19 December 2024
Will be country spesific - please speak with your OVC Crew member for more details about this
ZAR5,410 (up to 29 years of age)
ZAR7,050.00 – Other African passport holders (up to 69)
ZAR15,000 - speak with your OVC crew member for an accurate quote
Recommended Spending Money
We highly recommend you take approx. US$2 000+ in spending money. This will be enough to cover your initial expenses:
- Accommodation during your programme (From US$250.00)
- Rent Deposit for your long-term stay
- 1st month’s rent
- Living expenses for the first 2 months
A quick look at all the costs involved for budget purposes
1. Application and 1st payment R4,700.00
2. Final course fees – R10,750.00 (ROE dependent)
3. Flights – R15,000.00
4. Travel Insurance – R5,410.00 ** COMPULSORY**
ESTIMATED TOTAL: R33,500.00
**Suggested spending money – R35,000.00 (this is your money and only used for your own personal expenses)
Have you already completed your 120-hour accredited TEFL / TESOL certificate and looking for assistance with job placement and in-country orientation and support?
1. Min 120-hour TEFL / TESOL certificate (assessed by Destination TEFL during the application process)
The Fast Track programmes start on the second Wednesday of any of the full programmes done in Cambodia, Thailand or Indonesia.