UPGRADE - CONTRACT ONLINE PACKAGE
Do you have a degree? Do you need a job yesterday? Are you new to the ESL industry? Are you a great teacher but have no idea about how to get yourself an interview and your first online job?
If you answers are YES to the above then our Contract Upgrade package is what you need!
In this package, we will help you get an interview as a contract online English teacher by preparing all your documentation like your CV/Resume, Cover letter and introduction video script.
We will also do online job interview practice over skype with you and send you through our recruitment channels to ensure that you get interviews.
This package is best for:
- those with a bachelor’s degree
- those with or without teaching experience
- those who want a fixed monthly income
- 20-hour online teaching practicum
- Practicum Coach
- A professional ESL Resume (To help you get selected by the company to get listed on their platform)
- A professional ESL cover letter (Their professional resume writers will create a brand new ESL focused resume and cover letter for you which will be relevant and tailored towards the types of ESL roles you are seeking and optimised to pass through the “Applicant Tracking Systems – ATS”
- An introduction Video Script (personalised 2-minute introduction video script for you to use when applying for positions plus hints and tips for recording yourself in the best way to ensure you get the interview) 60-90 seconds long.
- Practice interview + professional feedback report (your practice interview will be set up tp mirror an ESL job interview. It will be 10-15mins long)
- After your practice interview you will receive a professional report from an experiences ESL recruiter that provides feedback and tips to help you improve your interview style
- Membership to our teacher’s resource centre
- Mentorship and interview with iTutorGroup* (Must have degree)
- Lifetime support
Our 20-hour online teaching practicum component provides EFL teachers with a highly scaffolded practical learning experience. During the practicum, you will:
- Observe 6 EFL teachers in both classroom and online settings using a specially designed observation form
- Reflect on these observations, emphasizing the skill/tools/characteristics you would like to develop in your own teaching practice
- Personally, meet with your practicum coach to plan your first online lesson
- Teach a total of ten 30-minute lessons to a mix of ages and levels
- Reflect on each teaching experience, allowing for continuous improvement
- Receive professional feedback from your practicum coach who will view a comment on one of the lessons
- Develop a personal learning program going forward
The practicum component is your entry point into the exciting TEFL profession and will provide you with the confidence and experience you need to confidently begin your TEFL career.
We have now partnered with iTutorGroup to offer you a guaranteed first interview with them to become one of their online English teachers! You will be assigned a personal consultant who will prepare you for the interview and support you throughout the process. You will also get access to a private Facebook group with resources, videos, and weekly trainings as well.