FREELANCE PACKAGE UPGRADE
If you have an existing TEFL qualification and do not have a degree and want to teach online, then this is the package for you!!
In this package we will help you get set up as a FREELANCE ONLINE ENGLISH TEACHER by preparing all your documentation like your CV/Resume, teachers’ profiles, and introduction video scripts. We will also provide you with application links to all the major freelance teaching platforms and guide you through the set-up of your teacher’s profiles. As a freelance teacher, you can choose your own hours, rates, students, and syllabus. You won’t have to rely on an online school for students and payment. We will also send you all the application links to the online schools that do not require a degree.
This package is best for:
Those with or without a bachelor’s degree or teaching experience, and those who want more freedom to teach who and what they want.
You will get:
- 20-hour online teaching practicum
- Practicum Coach
- A professional ESL resume (to help you get selected by the company and be listed on their platform)
- A professional 100-150 word teacher bio for your teacher profile which can be used on multiple platforms
- A 60-90 seconds student introduction video script (students will be able to hear you speak and you can use this tool to sell yourself effectively to them)
- A profession LinkedIn profile
- Set up instructions and links to all major freelance platforms
- Membership to our teacher’s resource centre
- Lifetime support
Our 20-hour online teaching practicum component provides EFL teachers with a highly scaffolded practical learning experience during which you will:
- Observe six EFL teachers in both classroom and online settings using a specifically designed observation form
- Reflect on these observations, emphasizing the skills/tool/characteristics you would like to develop in your own teaching practice
- Personally meet with your practicum coach to plan your first online lesson
- Teach a total of ten 30-minute lessons to a mix of ages and levels
- Reflect on each teaching experience, allowing for continuous improvement
- Receive professional feedback from your practicum coach, who will view and comment on one of your lessons
- Develop a personal leaning program going forward
The practicum component is your entry point into the exciting TEFL profession and will provide you with the confidence and experience you need to confidently begin your TEFL career. With the resources provided, you will be guided through the entire process of getting set up as a freelance online English teacher. After you enrol, you will be sent a series of emails with step-by-step instructions on how to get set up.