STANDARD OVC TEFL COURSE
This is a self-paced course that includes reading, videos, review questions and practice quizzes as you go along.
After studying all the material, you will complete a final assessment unit, which includes a four-part written assignment and a multiple-choice exam. A score of 70 on both parts will qualify you for your TEFL certificate. The assessment unit can be taken only once, so be sure to prepare thoroughly.
Upon successful completion you will receive a soft copy of your credentials which include your official certificate and an accompanying letter outlining the content of this course.
• Module 1 – How to be a good teacher
• Module 2 – How to manage a classroom
• Module 3 – How to plan lessons
• Module 4 – A brief history of English
• Module 5 – Teaching reading, writing, listening, and speaking
• Module 6 – How to teach grammar
• Module 7 – Teaching a new language
• Module 8 – Evaluating and testing
• Module 9 – How to deal with problems in the classroom
• Module 10 – Teaching young learners
• Module 11 – Teaching online
• Module 12 – Teaching business English
• Final exam and assignments
We have partnered with iTutorGroup to offer you a guaranteed first interview with them to become on of their online English teachers! You will be assigned a personal consultant who will prepare you for the interview and support you throughout the process. You will also get access to a private Facebook group with resources, videos, and weekly trainings as well.
The hiring process is online with 15-minute interviews with your consultant, onboarding and then start. To be eligible to work for iTutorGroup, you must meet the following requirements:
• hold a bachelor’s degree or higher
• have complete the TEFL course
• able to commit to 5 peal hours a week
• access to a computer with a reliable interview