STANDARD ONLINE TEFL PACKAGE
A TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) course is your gateway to an exciting and fulfilling career, whether your goal is to travel the exciting destinations or to work from home. With English fast becoming the ‘global language’, trained TEFL teachers are in high demand, in primary and secondary schools, colleges, universities and private language schools throughout the world.
This OTTSA certified eTEFL online 12-hour TELF Certification course provides you with the skills and qualification needed to start your new career as an English teacher.
This is a self-paced course that includes reading, videos, review questions and practice quizzes as you go along.
After studying all the material, you will complete a final assessment unit, which includes a four part written assignment and a multiple choice exam. A score of 70 on both parts will qualify you for your TEFL certificate. The assessment unit can be taken only once, so be sure to prepare thoroughly.
Upon successful completion you will receive a soft copy of your credentials which include your official certificate and an accompanying letter outlining the content of this course.
· A 120-hour Online TEFL course
· TEFL/TESL certification
· 3 Bonus modules
- Teach English Online Module
- Teach Young Learners Module
- Teach Business English Module
· Tutor support
· 6 months online course access
· Mentorship and interview with iTutorGroup* (Must have degree)
· Module 1 – How to be a good teacher
· Module 2 – How to manage a classroom
· Module 3 – How to plan lessons
· Module 4 – A brief history of English
· Module 5 – Teaching reading, writing, listening, and speaking
· Module 6 – How to teach grammar
· Module 7 – Teaching a new language
· Module 8 – Evaluating and testing
· Module 9 – How to deal with problems in the classroom
· Module 10 – Teaching young learners
· Module 11 – Teaching online
· Module 12 – Teaching business English
· Final exam and assignments
We have partnered with iTutorGroup to offer you a guaranteed first interview with them to become on of their online English teachers! You will be assigned a personal consultant who will prepare you for the interview and support you throughout the process. You will also get access to a private Facebook group with resources, videos, and weekly trainings as well.
The hiring process is online with 15-minute interviews with your consultant, onboarding and then start. To be eligible to work for iTutorGroup, you must meet the following requirements:
· hold a bachelor’s degree or higher
· have complete the TEFL course
· able to commit to 5 peal hours a week
· access to a computer with a reliable interview